- RIMS Canada Conference, September 24-27, 2017, Toronto.
- Canadian Ferry Association Annual Conference, September 24-26, 2017, Halifax.
- Canadian Society of Customs Brokers Annual Conference, September 24-26, 2017, St. Andrews New Brunswick.
- International Congress of Maritime Arbitrators, September 25-29, 2017, Copenhagen.
- 31st Annual Conference on Transportation Innovation & Cost Savings September 26, 2017 in Burlington, Ontario. Gordon Hearn will be presenting a paper on “When the Broker Fails to Pay: Shipper and Consignee Liability for Freight Charges”. Louis Amato-Gauci and Carole McAfee Wallace will also be in attendance.
- International Marine Claims Conference, September 27-29, Dublin.
- Women’s International Shipping & Trade Association Annual Conference, October 3-6, 2017, Rotterdam. Kim Stoll is the Vice President-Central Region of WISTA Canada and will be attending and representing the firm.
- Association of Average Adjusters of U.S. & Canada Annual Dinner, October 5, 2017, New York City.
- Canadian Transport Lawyers Association Annual Conference, October 5-7, 2017, Ottawa. Kim Stoll will be moderating two panels: Dos and Don’ts of Federal Court Practice and the Modal Updates Panel. Carole McAfee Wallace will speak on the Trucking/Logistics (Canada) Modal Update and Mark Glynn will speak on the Air (Canada) Modal Update.
- Surface Transportation Summit, October 11th, 2017, Mississauga Ontario.
- 11th Mare Forum USA 2017 (Maritime Transportation of Energy), October 17, 2017, Houston.
- United States Maritime Law Association Annual Conference, October 18-22, 2017, Napa California. Rui Fernandes, Kim Stoll, and James Manson will be attending representing the firm.
- Ontario Trucking Association (OTA) Convention & Executive Conference, November 8-9, 2017, Toronto, Ontario. Louis Amato-Gauci and Carole McAfee Wallace will be attending representing the firm.
- 50th Transportation Law Institute November 10, 2017 in Norfolk, VA. Gordon Hearn, Kim Stoll and Louis Amato-Gauci will be attending representing the firm.